Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Participate: Ask The Rev.

This week I have had many conversations with people about mental illness and got a lot of different questions. In order to keep the conversation going, I would like to start an "Ask The Rev." column where I answer questions people send in to me. If you have a question you would like me to address on the blog, please email me at katie @ farrell foundation . com

I will try to answer every question I get as honestly as I can. If it is something I am not comfortable with answering, I will let you know. Or if it is something I do not know enough about I will reach out to others for research and maybe some guest posts. I will leave your name and information out of the blog post unless you ask me to mention you.

Please send me your questions!

Blessings,

Rev. Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment